UK member - Haddow 1995 1.1i Forte saying hello!

Stel je voor, houdt het up to date en leer van de reacties.

Moderator: webmasters

haddow-AXOC
Welkom nieuw AX lid
Welkom nieuw AX lid

UK member - Haddow 1995 1.1i Forte saying hello!

Post by haddow-AXOC »

thought id pop on and say hi from the uk! not a lot really to say other than keep it short and sweet :D hello from Scotland, im Neil, 21 years old and currently drive a 1995 Citroën AX 1.1i Forte model, i own 2 of them at the moment but only 1 is on road as other needs a lot of work to save it :(

i currently work as a car valeter keepin other peoples cars nice and shiny but mainly my ax 8) also do some mechanical work on the side as well to make more money to spend on AX's :P

some of you on here know me already from the AX owners club in UK but thought i would pop over and say hi! looking forward to speaking to you all soon!

p.s. i know very little german, no dutch and no french so please bear with me if i dont understand something! :lol:
M550 VTU - AX Forte project car - new plans
M382 USL - AX Forte project car - in storage

2Black
citrofiel in crisis
citrofiel in crisis

Post by 2Black »

Thx for the short hop over the North Sea.
Always nice seeing any foreign interest in our little club of AX enthusiasts.
I can imagine the Scottish climate not being the most ideal for an AX on the corrosion front... :?
Keep having fun with this peculiar hobby, we'll try the same!

Cheers,
Collin,

Citrofiel in crisis, rij nu in een Mini!
M'n foto's op http://foto.realiseerden.nl en opinies op http://realiseerden.nl, Twitter: @CollinVersteegh

grietje
AX super weirdo
AX super weirdo

Post by grietje »

Neil!!!! :D

Hello in the dutch part of the AX mania ;)

Tell the rest about your plans with the AX, i know they like it ;)
Ceristmo wrote:Zonder Ph.1 geen 2 en 3....De Ph.1 is de moeder aller AX'en. De geboorte. De start. Het begin. En helemaal het einde. De Alfa en de Omega. Je kunt een Ph.2 niet waarderen zonder de Ph.1 een warm hart toe te dragen.
Op de zevende dag rustte God niet. Toen schetste Hij het ontwerp voor de Ph.1 AX (GT).
=

raoel
Eggman
Eggman

Post by raoel »

welcome,

and we always need pictures.. lots of them :)

haddow-AXOC
Welkom nieuw AX lid
Welkom nieuw AX lid

Post by haddow-AXOC »

2black: yeah its not the best for corrosion really, i have a shell which needs a couple parts welded(my red one but more on that later its the one stored away lol)

my main car is a white Forte, no welding and very minimal rust, 98,000 miles and had seen better days but i have put a lot of effort recently into it to get it to how it looks now, and i still havent even working on it that heavily to modify it even more! :twisted:

grietje: :D yeah thanks for the welcome i sort of thought you would know id join at some point haha.

plans will be put up very soon once i have more pic on photobucket dont worry 8) to let you into a hint...plans have changed slightly so if ur on msn later i will tell you the changes :wink:

raoel: dont worry i love to take pictures of my ax's so i will get many up as soon as i can 8)
M550 VTU - AX Forte project car - new plans
M382 USL - AX Forte project car - in storage