Visit the Conservatoire Citroën Friday September 9 2016 (FR)

Kom hier meer te weten over de club agenda en meetings wie, wat, waar, wanneer en hoe. Ook voor foto's en nabespreken van afgelopen meetings.

Moderators: Browny, webmasters

cyrillefraxclub
Welkom nieuw AX lid
Welkom nieuw AX lid

Visit the Conservatoire Citroën Friday September 9 2016 (FR)

Post by cyrillefraxclub »

Hello to all,

I am changing your organization to go to the Netherlands for the ICCCR 2016 to be held on 11 to 14 August next. I come to you for those who really do not have too many ways to participate in the event I suggest you visit the Citroën conservatory which is located north of Paris. I organize Friday, September 9, 2016 as in 2011 then followed by a visit a small pot of friendship with the passionate and conservatory staff. I also suggest you to join us for a meal on Friday night (I have not yet looked at the restaurant). Does this interest you? There are more vehicles unlike 2011, he was a little bigger. If interested, please contact me by mail at amicaleaxclubfrance@gmail.com. You can also register on the website of the future 30 years of AX.

I wish you a good day and weekend

Best regard

Cyrille
Amicale AX Club France

I put you a 2011 picture ;)

Last edited by cyrillefraxclub on SunJan10, 2016 1:44:41 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Bossie
AX super weirdo
AX super weirdo

Re: Visit the Conservatoire Citroën Friday September 6 2016

Post by Bossie »

Very nice initiative Cyrille. I will check out our agenda at home to see if we can join.
Image Image Image

Bossie
AX super weirdo
AX super weirdo

Re: Visit the Conservatoire Citroën Friday September 9 2016

Post by Bossie »

Aankomende vrijdag gaat de Franse club naar het conservatoire. Er zijn nog plaatsen vrij, dus als je mee wilt, reageer dan snel.
Image Image Image