how to import a car of hollande until belgium?

Algemene AXClub gerelateerde zaken

Moderator: webmasters

marmottebeige
AX driver
AX driver

Post by marmottebeige »

what are the steps? how it happens with the plates... for the custom?

must I pay?

:?: :?: :?: :?

pcrodent

Post by pcrodent »

The names of the various forums are descriptions of what goes there, although the FAQ-forums are a bit of an exception on this rule. So to clarify: the FAQ contains frequently asked questions and their answers. In addition, most topics in the FAQ-forum are summarized so that users can find what they're looking for in the first post instead of having to go through six pages of spam (yes, we love to spam at the AXclub ;)). Most of the time this means that if you have a question, you pose it in a non-FAQ forum and if it turns out to be something many people had always been wondering about a special FAQ-topic is written based on the information in the non-FAQ topics.

Anyway, this topic too is moved from the FAQ to Algemeen/General.

And in an attempt to help you out a bit: when you want to export a Dutch vehicle and it is approved of and your preferred means of getting it to the destination country is by driving the vehicle there, you get special temporary white plates (NM-something). I guess the RDW (RijksDienst voor het Wegverkeer) distributes those and that they are the people to talk to when exporting cars from Holland. You can find them at www.rdw.nl.
From the above, you might have guessed that I have no experience whatsoever with exporting stuff, so I wouldn't know how the Belgians would deal with your car when you want to get it approved of over there. (In fact, I wouldn't even know how the Dutch would deal with your car when exporting, this is just stuff I heard from other people...)

Anyway, hope this helps a bit and good luck!

Edit: you're dealing with the clergy, so yeah, you'll need to give 'em some money for them to co-operate ;)
Kijk uit, een Cactussssss

Speederdd
AX Master
AX Master

Post by Speederdd »

Acheter une voiture dans l'Union européenne

Le marché intérieur offre beaucoup d'opportunités aux consommateurs. Grâce à cette brochure gratuite, le CEC veut aider les consommateurs à en profiter. Cette brochure reprend de manière claire et détaillée les étapes à suivre lors d'un achat transfrontalier d'un véhicule.

http://www.cecbelgique.be/upload/downlo ... _baseres(1).pdf

kevin.broke
AX Spaster Mammer

Post by kevin.broke »

translation! :lol:

Speederdd
AX Master
AX Master

Post by Speederdd »

kevin.broke wrote:translation! :lol:

it's only a leaflet with all the information to import a car in Belgium from another EC country :oops: