Prachtige advertentie op e-bay

Online meeting-place voor alle off-topic zaken en wat je toch graag kwijt wil.

Moderators: Rock's, webmasters

Woutervanderlaan
AX liefhebber
AX liefhebber

Prachtige advertentie op e-bay

Post by Woutervanderlaan »

Deze hele grappige advertentie op e-bay wilde ik toch even met jullie delen, al is het van een Rover :) En volgens mij is het nog een serieuze ad ook...!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0324899952

Hij is trouwens wel eerlijk 8)

grietje
AX super weirdo
AX super weirdo

Post by grietje »

hahaha

The Intermittent function on the front windscreen wipers is very intermittent indeed, it sometimes works and sometimes it doesn’t

The car has a rather attractive Radio Cassette built in, I do have a code for this but have not mastered how to make the thing work. Not that I am really that bothered, I haven’t bought any cassettes since about 1986 and given the dross that they play on Radio 1 these days I doubt I am missing much in terms of entertainment anyway.

It has done 110,000 miles, has it ever let you down?
Only by not attracting women.

What colour is the car?
Well, a quick look at the photos in this listing will show you that it is a rather attractive shade of red. When it has been cleaned it will be a real “babe magnet”, you’ll probably see that women suddenly start to notice you and find you more attractive
A “Babe Magnet”, are you sure?
Ok, that bit probably isn’t true, but it is a nice shade of red.

haha ja, hij's wel humor ;)
Ceristmo wrote:Zonder Ph.1 geen 2 en 3....De Ph.1 is de moeder aller AX'en. De geboorte. De start. Het begin. En helemaal het einde. De Alfa en de Omega. Je kunt een Ph.2 niet waarderen zonder de Ph.1 een warm hart toe te dragen.
Op de zevende dag rustte God niet. Toen schetste Hij het ontwerp voor de Ph.1 AX (GT).
=

pcrodent

Post by pcrodent »

hahahaha check ook de vragen en antwoorden voor extra pret :D
Q: Hello kind sir. May I congratulate you on your choice of rare ferrari, as demonstrated by the rare 'go faster ferrari colours and alloys'. However on a serious note, could this car be turned upside down and used as a boat, I am planning on ferrying illegal immigrants, would you care to join me in this venture? Kind regards Gwynne
A: Thank you for your enquiry. The Rover can accommodate 5 illegal immigrants in comfort and if you blacked out the windows I feel sure that you could get the occupants past customs. I am afraid I can only help you if you are ferrying them out of the UK rather than in to it though, if that's what you were planning then we could probably fit a couple in the boot as well.
en zo gaat het nog even door...
Kijk uit, een Cactussssss